The Anadigm 3.3volt QUADAPEX development kit will help you get started quickly on more complex multi-FPAA projects, developing and testing your analog designs using our AnadigmDesigner®2 EDA software and our Integrated circuits, FPAAs.
At the heart of the development kit is a board that provides a simple mechanism for prototyping, evaluating, debugging, and initial testing of your circuit.
Development board features include all of the following:
- FOUR AN231E04 dpASP with header pins and user selectable inter FPAA connections
- Serial (USB) interface that allows ”plug and play” connectivity using a standard serial cable between the development board and a PC running AnadigmDesigner®2 software
- SPI (or host processor) interface, allowing you to interface the dpASP directly to your own digital board
- Includes pre-layed out options to add a "Rauch Filter" to FPAA Input's and smoothing filters to FPAA outputs
- Large breadboard area for building your own specific interface circuitry PCB is pre-built with provision the addition resistor and capacitor which can be used for a Rauch filter at the input or output.
- Easy choice of 1, 2, 3 or 4 FPAA's to be configured, to enable multi-chip system evaluation
- On-board 16-MHz or 40MHz clock source for FPAA Analog clock input
- Ideally suited to the development of embedded system, the board contains a 32bit 80Mhz (3rd Paty) microcontroller, 5 pin access to reprogam this uC, the board is prepared and wired for a standard 16x2 LCD (Not supplied)
The development board is supplied with four AN231E04 FPAA's, you can use the board with AnadigmDesigner®2 software Version 184.108.40.206 or later to implement designs for any dpASP or FPAA in the 3.3volt family.
The Anadigm QUADAPEX 3.3volt Development Kit includes a development board PCB, USB cable, documentation and a CD with AnadigmDesigner®2 EDA software, including automatic C-code generation capabilities and the ability to configure the dpASP and FPAA’s via a host processor.( An example of this can be seen In Anadigm AppNote AN231015-U315)
Anadigm QuadApex 3.3 volt development kit has a RRP of just $299.00.
Part Number AN231K04-DVLP3
Buy the Anadigm QUADAPEX 3.3volt Development System
Learn more about the 3.3v QuadApex development system:
Download QUADAPEX Development Board User Manual