The Anadigm development board kits are designed to let you experience the power and flexibility of dpASP and FPAA technology as quickly and easily as possible.
There are four products in the range, three for our 3.3volt devices, the other for out 5volt devices. These solutions have been built to meet the needs of professional developers in mind. Teamed with our amazing AnadigmDesigner®2 EDA software, you will be able to develop dynamically controlled Analog circuit solutions in minutes rather than days.
Each kit contains the following:
- Development board with dpASP or FPAA
- USB interface (and/or serial for the solder boards) and cable for connection to a PC
- Disk containing AnadigmDesigner2 software (online registration required)
- 16Mhz or 40MHz clock source
- Large breadboarding area for circuit development
- Single FPAA board feature Daisy-chain facility to allow the linking of boards to evaluate multi-chip solutions.
- The DUAL and QUAD FPAA boards feature a third party 32bit 80MHz microcontroller, these are idea platforms for developing and testing fully embedded dynamic FPAA circuit control.
For more information and full product features, select one of the following:
AN231K04-SING1 3.3volt Development Board Kit
AN231K04-DUAL2 TWO FPAA Development Board Kit
AN231K04-QUAD4 FOUR FPAA Development Board Kit
AN221K04-DVLP2 5volt Development Board Kit